Sharing my Sunnyvale CA garden, a 'potage du geek' kitchen garden of vegetables, herbs, and flowers for cutting, plus a potted fruit tree or two. A voyage of discovery, with tales of storm and shipwreck as well as treasure and glory.
Subscribe!RSS / WebFeed
- Flower Power: What's Blooming?
- Snap Pea Trials for 2007
- Harvest Snapshot: Spring Herbs
- Beware of Moth!
- long time, no post!
- It's gardening time!
- Extending the Harvest: Peppers & Dill
- Drying Herbs for the Winter
- Fighting Global Warming in Your Garden
- Sunnyvale Community Garden now in Google Earth
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
All images copyright Strata R Chalup, 1999 - 2007, all rights reserved.